Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #121


(a photo of my seasonally challenged tree - everything else is flowering and greening up. Poor thing is hanging onto its dead leaves from last fall. Weird!)


1. Apparently there's some sort of Scout campout tonight. I wish I knew the actual details. Men...

2. My little boys just love a sunny day. Perfect for bubbles, bike riding, rock throwing, grass rolling, dirt digging, ant squishing, butterfly chasing...

3. 2009 is insanely busy so far so far. Being in Young Womens at church is by far the busiest calling I've ever, ever had! (And I've done both the Primary and Relief Society president thing...)

4. All I wanted to do was a couple of on-line classes, that was it. Photoshop, a little class on how to use my camera...but lately, my time is not my own and I seem to get further behind every day.

5. For too long I've been complacent about the winter weight gain. It is a constant struggle and I'm sure it always will be. Yo-yo, up and down...seems to be the story of my body's life. Perhaps the fact that my two-year old told me yesterday that my "butt was too big" will be a motivating factor, lol.

6. I am not obsessed with Facebook and blogs; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a friend's Scentsy open house, tomorrow my plans include more yard work and Sunday, I want to have a nice quiet day with my family!

0 comments: