Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Sending a card to a scrapbook message board friend yesterday was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I want to visit is Alaska. My dad's pictures from his trip were incredible. I find the glaciers and vast expanse of snow awe-inspiring.

3. I am constantly looking for ways to build my relationship in matters of the heart. Love is an action verb!

4. Coffee, tea or just water for me, thanks. I don't drink either.

5. Friends from high school and I walked separate paths. I didn't keep in contact with any of them, though Facebook has brought me back in touch with a few.

6. Our cluttered living room reminds me that there are children living, playing, pretending and growing here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Micah's birthday dinner, tomorrow my plans include three soccer games, track practice and a church women's meeting and Sunday, I want to rest enough to get over this darn cold!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I haven't totally figured out this blog comment thing, but I think you have figured out the mother of the teenagers thing since you have teenagers who will still "smile" for a family picture. Cameron would have rather died than smiled in a family photo. What a cute picture. Aunt Myla