Saw this on my sweet friend Lee's blog. I did have to take out all the extra u's in favorite...Canucks spell funny ;)
1. How old will you be in five years? 45...really?
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Only Mason so far. Everyone else was out the door by 7. Aunt Kay and Colton were here in the guest room, but they slept in quite a bit.
3. How tall are you? 5’9"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? Finishing the Couch to 5K, getting really good with my camera, seeing improvement with my cello playing
5. What's the last movie you saw? Star Trek (the latest one from 2009)
6. Who was the last person you called? Lisa
7. Who was the last person to call you? Shaina - I totally flaked on my VT this week with family staying with us
8. What was the last text message you received? A weird one from my Mom about Ely's eye. She thought she sent a picture, but it didn't come through.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? My Dad - missed his call while playing volleyball with the youth at the church
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text!!! I hate the phone.
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Sleeping
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Divorced
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Up at the cabin two weeks ago when we went snowmobiling.
14. What colour are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 5:30AM
16. What are you wearing right now? BYU sweatshirt and pj pants
17. What is your favourite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Where is your favourite place to be? Home
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? downtown in a big city, with no idea where I'm going
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? I'd love to visit Europe, Alaska and Australia
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? I honestly don't know. Walla Walla wasn't the end all, be all that I expected. I don't hate it here, but I honestly don't love it. I do like being close to family!
Matthew will be almost 27, McKelle 26 - holy cow, I could be a grandma by then! I am NOT that old!!! Max and Mason will be teenagers and most likely, the only ones left at home. :(
22. Do you tan or burn? I'm my red-headed grandmother's true descendant. Burn, baby, burn!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Spiders. It has always been spiders.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? With Mason around, my days are full of laughter. He says the funniest things.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Only one that is actually used for TV. There is another TV set in the basement that is hooked up to the Wii.
26. How big is your bed? King
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Both
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? I hate pjs for sleeping! But I love wearing them around the house after I get up.
29. What colour are your sheets? Sage green
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
31. What is your favourite season? Autumn
32. What do you like about fall? The heat of summer is finally gone, crisp, cool nights, brilliant colors, back to school, comfort foods, Halloween!
33. What do you like about winter? Snow, skiing, sledding, cozy sweaters, fuzzy slippers
34. What do you like about the summer? Water sports, picnics, anniversary trips with Michael
35. What do you like about spring? GREEN...finally. Especially here, where the winter is quite ugly. No snow, no evergreens to speak of.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 5 states, 1 province
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? 11
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet
39. Are you a social person? Not really - I do great in small groups, but tend to be pretty shy in larger groups
40. What was the last thing you ate? 10 pecans and Organic Flax Plus Granola
41. What is your favourite restaurant? Cheesecake Factory - I miss it!! In WW, the Creektown Cafe is quite good.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Peppermint or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
43. What is your favorite dessert? All of the above. Oh wait, that wasn't a choice? Definitely cheesecake then.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Broccoli Cheese in homemade bread bowls
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Raspberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes
47. Do you like coffee? Never had it but it smells disgusting!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Plain water - 2 or 3. Flavored water - 5-6. (I love Sam's Choice Clear American in Key Lime and Lemon - no calories, no sodium)
49. What do you drink in the morning? Sam's Choice
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Looking at the bed from the end, I sleep on the left.
52. Do you know how to play poker? No. I know the mechanics of the game, but I don't gamble.
53. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes. Definitely not when falling asleep. Yes during movies or just lounging on the couch. I do love that Mason and Max (and occasionally Mitchell) will still cuddle up with me.
54. Have you ever been to Australia? No, but it is one of my dream trips
55. Do you have an addictive personality? to cheesecake and chocolate? Unfortunately. Not so much otherwise.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? My Grandma Stott's was the day after mine. I do have a friend in Michigan with the same birthday
59. Do you want kids? Yes, and I have 6
60. Do you speak any other languages? Took some French in high school and college and can understand a little.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? After surgery on my hand
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No, but I followed behind one when Michael had his head injury playing rugby
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool to swim, Ocean for the sound and view
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Absolutely. Learned to drive with a stick.
66. What is your favourite thing to spend money on? Camera equipment, scrapbook supplies, home decor and cookbooks. Lately, a little dabbling in jewelry.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Just my earrings (which are the original earrings I got when first pierced at age 12) and my very plain wedding band (my ring was lost after I had hand surgery)
68. What is your favourite TV show? I don't watch a lot anymore - Michael and I like to watch Amazing Race, Lost and Heroes. That's about it. I was an ER addict for the entire time is was on and I used to love CSI (the original) but it got pretty raunchy
69. Can you roll your tongue? only to one side
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Mason! And my cousin-in-law Lisa!
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, just the tricot blanket my Mom and Grandma made me when I was little.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? One of the standard choices that comes on the iPhone. I need an app for that!
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Yes
74. What red object is closest to you right now? Max's paper full of red marker numbers. He was practicing last night.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? yes
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open. The closet is not in our bedroom and since I get up before anyone and don't turn on the lights, I would probably hit the door if I didn't leave it open.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither!! The bees would probably make me hyperventilate, though I'd probably survive. I guess I'll go with the bees.
78. Do you flirt a lot? No
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard or ranch dressing
80. What is your favourite food? Cheesecake
81. Can you change the oil on a car? No, I just take it to the shop. Speaking of which....
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes, twice. Dove Creek, CO (relatives driving from Utah to Granddad and Grandma Jones' old house will be familiar with that one) and Baker, OR...at 3 am.
83. Have you ever run out of gas? No, but we came awfully closer once. A certain person in this household likes to get to empty before filling up. *I* fill up when it is 3/4 gone.
84. What is your usual bedtime? 10:30 or 11:00
85. What was the last book you read? His Dark Shadows (almost done)
86. Do you read the newspaper? Yes - I was a paper girl for many years and got in the habit of reading the paper
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Probably more than I should, but I love to have little bits to read all over the place
89. Do you watch soap operas? Not since college days
90. Do you dance in the car? Occasionally to embarrass my kids ;)
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Whatever the kids have preset in the car
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? I'm in the kitchen, so no frames in here.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Something funny Mason said. "Mom, I love you more than bacon."
94. What is your favourite candle scent? Vanilla or cinnamon! But I don't do candles anymore - I just use my Scentsy pots.
95. What is your favorite board game? LOVE Boggle. Mad Gab, Mexican Train, Balderdash, Sequence...I love to play games.
97. When was the last time you attended church? I was there Tuesday night for Young Women's and each and every Sunday for church
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mr. Haug and Mrs. Carroll (both English teachers) and Mr. Gregorich for AP History and Government
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? a week or more. We LOVE to camp!
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Michael gave me a great back scratch when he got home last night. LOVE a good back scratch.