Monday, August 14, 2006

To Blog or not to Blog

I've resisted...for a long time. Wondered why anyone needed a blog. Would anyone really read my blog? And if they did, would it be clever, funny, well-written?

And then there was this baby. Baby #6, to be exact. One by the name of Mason, who keeps me up at night. Waaaaay past my bedtime, with nothing to do in the dark but play on the computer. And I started in reading blogs. And more blogs. I laughed, I cried, giggled a bit (but not too loud - trying to teach that child to sleep!) and then started to wish I had my own blog. Found myself composing blog entries before falling asleep. Or while walking. Going through an experience and thinking "I should blog this."

So here it is. My blog. And if it isn't witty, clever or of much interest, well, I blame it on that aforementioned baby who is still keeping me up way past my bedtime.

0 comments: