Monday, April 18, 2011

Just a little behind...

I need more hours in my day...or more days in my week. I was keeping up pretty well with my KP sketch class until the two bigs started Driver's Ed last week and Max started baseball. I'm in the car now from about 3 o'clock til 9:30 or so.

I did finish a couple of layouts with sketch #5. It is definitely one I could use again and again.


Supplies from Studio Calico's Into The Woods kit, plus some Mister Huey in Pickle and Honeydew twine from The Twinery.



All supplies from Studio Calico's Into the Woods kit and add-ons.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute stuff...really liking those banner stickers!

Ally said...

Love the banner in your banner btw - did you make those out of paint chips??? That is an AWESOME idea!

Dawniepants said...

Oh goodness that is so gorgeous. I love all the little details and the colour scheme!

Christa said...

Love your layouts! When you find some of those hours in a day send some my way!

Donna said...

both layouts are beautiful. I especially love the way you used that pickle mist. I hear you on the time crunch thing!!

lisa truesdell said...

Gorgeous work - I really like the banners on the top one!

Allison Waken said...

Love these - I love the banner too!

Anonymous said...

Those banners are so cute!