Monday, December 15, 2008

All that glitters...


The word for finding joy this week is glitter. Honestly, I could just take you on a tour of my scraproom and there would be all sorts of glittery things that bring me great joy. You'll probably get a post later this week on that very subject, lol!

For today, my joy is found in the glittery new Christmas ornaments I picked up this year for Christmas. I LOVE to decorate for Christmas. I love the festive colors. I love the lights. I love seeing the Nativity (and setting it up over and over again after Mason "rearranges" it.) I've made things for our home over the years, but now that we're somewhat settled, I decided to buy a few fun things to decorate with. When I saw these shiny balls, I knew they would look perfect in the hurricane glasses I had on the mantle. They look gorgeous and so twinkly with just the Christmas tree lights on in the room, but I don't know how to get a good shot of that with my little camera.

0 comments: