Thursday, December 04, 2008

For the love of light!



Oh, how I love the sun! It does not necessarily love me (with my red-headed, freckled, fair skin) but a day full of sunshine cannot help but make me happy.

Southeastern Washington has lots of sunshine in the summer. It's nothing like Seattle, which I had to explain to almost everyone when we were living on the east coast. But late fall and winter are a different story. Fog, fog and more fog. So much fog that it doesn't even burn off throughout the whole day. Michael wondered if we had accidently moved to San Francisco!

I haven't seen the sun in what seems like weeks, so when the fog started disappearing this morning and the glorious rays of light began to show through, I grabbed my camera and went straight outside to enjoy. The sunset at the end of the day did not disappoint either!

0 comments: